Use The Form To Create A Video Landing Page Like The Images Below.
- Enter your name as it appears on the credit card that you used to purchase your membership.
- Enter your best email address, this is where your ad will be sent so you can preview it before your place the ad.
- Enter the text for the headlineline, you can enter a combined total of up to 37 letters, numbers, and spaces.
- Enter your campaign token code here. See example below of my campaign token code in yellow. ONLY enter the yellow portion for your Get Response capture tag. If you enter my campaign token then you'll send people to my mailing list. If you don't know how to identify your Get Response campaign token like the one below you can request assistance from Get Response or you can submit a ticket at the help desk and I'll help you figure it out. There is a link to my help desk at the bottom of every page.
- Enter a link to where you want the person to go after fill out the form.
- Enter a unique nickname for the landing page, so you can use it in the future, for example "NeilPatel-ad1234"
- Enter the redict link where you want people to go after they fill out your opt-in form. Then repeat the link. Visually verify the link before you submit the form, you may think it's right, but if it's not then you're redirecting your potential customer to a dead link and that won't make you look professional.
- There's ONE paragraph of text allowed. The paragraph can contain up to 1100 characters. You can use letters, numbers, spaces, and basic punctuation. Do your best to fill the allowed space, otherwise the aesthetic quality of your form will suffer, so take your time and do it right. Here is the character counter I use. It will be useful for you too.
After you fill out the form below the system will send you an email with a link that will show you what your landing page will look like. If you like it then save the link so that in the future rather then having to recreate it over and over you can reuse that link. If when you click the link the capture form appears to be broken or not how you want it to appear then return here and redo it. You can redo it as frequently as you need to until you get it the way you want.
If done correctly your landing page will look like the mockup images below, they've been cropped and shrunk to fit this page, the actual landing page is the full width of the page and fills the screen properly, you can click the button below the images to see the landing page I created.
I'm using a PC with Windows10, Google Chrome, with a screen resolution of 1366x768. If you've chosen a different configuration then the screen will appear different for you, but it will function correctly if you fill out the form as instructed.